Author Topic: How to get the best headshave - video  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
How to get the best headshave - video
« on: December 10, 2016, 03:30:53 PM »

After many years of reading the various head shaving methods from all of you, I've decided to add your wisdom to my experience and create a How To Get The Best Headshave video.  Here it is:

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
Re: How to get the best headshave - video
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:07:47 PM »
Very cool!
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 10:48:44 PM »
Thanks!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:40:33 AM »
I really dig how you open it by saying that a lot of people will use a standard disposable and cheap foam/cream.  I have found a lot of people who feel they need a super fancy set up with a bunch of expensive gear to get started and that is not the case.  Obviously the headblade models are awesome and DEs are where it's at but to someone considering trying the 30 day rule... They already have what they need and don't even know it.

Good job Tyler
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 07:51:21 AM »
Thanks for the video!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 03:31:33 PM »
Thank you. Some guys are satisfied with their shave when using a disposable blade and foaming shave cream.

I really dig how you open it by saying that a lot of people will use a standard disposable and cheap foam/cream.  I have found a lot of people who feel they need a super fancy set up with a bunch of expensive gear to get started and that is not the case.  Obviously the headblade models are awesome and DEs are where it's at but to someone considering trying the 30 day rule... They already have what they need and don't even know it.

Good job Tyler

Offline Vince

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 02:02:00 AM »
Cool video and perfectly on point!

I was one of the lucky ones.  It didn't take me long to get started and settled in on how I liked to shave my head.  My method is still working great for me and to this day I have never cut myself shaving once.

Great advice on the video!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 10:38:46 PM »
Thanks, Vince! What's your routine?

Offline Vince

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 02:56:53 AM »
Thanks, Vince! What's your routine?

I'm a stand in front of the sink shaver, hehehe.

1.  Soak my head with very warm water.
2.  Apply Edge Soothing Aloe Gel all over my head.
3.  Take my Bic Flex4 razor and shave my head from front to back starting on the side, then top, then the opposite side.
4.  Shave the back of my head again from back to front.
5.  Rinse head with lukewarm water.  I used to use cold water, but I find warm to work just as well for me.
6.  Pat head dry with a towel.
7.  Apply 100% Aloe Vera Gel on my dome.  Smile in the mirror and get ready to take over the world.  HA! ;)

Enter your email address: