Author Topic: Head Wipes  (Read 21916 times)

Offline Tbone

• Sly Jr.
Head Wipes
« on: April 25, 2007, 10:05:00 PM »
Ok I was wondering if there is a specific product made to keep your head fresh during the day or if baby wipes were the answer here. At work I tend to sweat ALOT, its usually 75degreesF in the winter and in excess of 110degreesF in the summer. Regardless I work hard so my head sweats a ton. The powder and sanitary stuff that I use on my body I wouldn't want to put on a fresh shaved head. There's the problem, what can I use on my sensitive skull to soothe and clean my pores during the day? I won't have to worry about sunscreen at work because I'm indoors. I bought some SPF 15 stuff from headblade for the hell of it. Please tell me there is something out there for this. Thanks in advance, -Tony

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Head Wipes
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 10:08:57 PM »
Baldguyz head wipes... http://www.baldguyz.com/about.html
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Rafter

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »
I found some Clean & Clear Cleansing Cloths samples packages laying around and decided to see if they could help reduce the peeling on my head. Unlike headlube my scalp feels like silk and the dead skin is nowhere to be found. I think I'm done with headlube, I've got to get me some more of these pads.

After my shower shave I followed the instructions on the box and WOW I don't think I have ever had this much shine (more like a glow!) or that my head has been this slick. After I used the pad I could feel those little hairs that are so hard to get after shaving. They were standing straight up, I took my razor and with no problem scraped them right off. Followed the whole thing with the cold water, and I look like I have practically no shadow and the head is glass slick and shining. I would recommend anyone giving this product a try.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
Baldguyz head wipes... http://www.baldguyz.com/about.html

Don't forget to check the members section for your 15% discount.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:37 PM »
I found some Clean & Clear Cleansing Cloths samples packages laying around and decided to see if they could help reduce the peeling on my head. Unlike headlube my scalp feels like silk and the dead skin is nowhere to be found. I think I'm done with headlube, I've got to get me some more of these pads.

After my shower shave I followed the instructions on the box and WOW I don't think I have ever had this much shine (more like a glow!) or that my head has been this slick. After I used the pad I could feel those little hairs that are so hard to get after shaving. They were standing straight up, I took my razor and with no problem scraped them right off. Followed the whole thing with the cold water, and I look like I have practically no shadow and the head is glass slick and shining. I would recommend anyone giving this product a try.

Sweet!  Do you know what company makes them?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Rafter

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »

Sweet!  Do you know what company makes them?

Johnson & Johnson

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Rafter

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »
is it this stuff?

http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=35&productpos=0

Rajun Kajun, That's it!
But I'm warning anyone who uses it that their head will be "glass slick" and shining.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 01:49:03 AM »

... I'm warning anyone who uses it that their head will be "glass slick" and shining.

What a drag, man  O0

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 01:49:24 AM »
I would highly recommend BaldGuyz head wipes. My head gets pretty oily throughout the day and one of those takes care of that for a few hours. I like them a lot.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 02:33:41 AM »
I gotta check out those head wipes, they sound pretty good.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 03:08:51 AM »
I would highly recommend BaldGuyz head wipes. My head gets pretty oily throughout the day and one of those takes care of that for a few hours. I like them a lot.

I second that!  I just tend to go through them too quickly.  They make the head feel nice and cool after using one.

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 03:11:02 AM »

I second that!  I just tend to go through them too quickly.  They make the head feel nice and cool after using one.

I have the same problem. I try to ration myself as much as I can, lol.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 03:13:51 AM »
I bought some to keep in my desk at work.  They come in handy after walking to lunch or before a big meeting with clients.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 07:16:36 AM »
I try to limit myself to one BaldGuyz headwipe a day. It is tough because of the sensation you get.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!