Author Topic: Stupid, Irritating Neighbor  (Read 5584 times)

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
Re: Stupid, Irritating Neighbor
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »
Well the stupid awful jerk did his pounding thing again last night.  It was the Shiz Tsu in apartment 3A, but what does he care?  Bea andI were both snoozing peacefully.

The guys at the 19th said this is now "probable threat" and told me to call them asap if he ever does it again. 

So I guess the system is 3 police complaints and you win.  I  HOPE I don't need to call the police tonight, but if I do I know the guys at the 19th will actually do something.  Otherwise I'll call my uncle who used to be the Commissioner and is a huge a$$hole in general.  He did tell me to move the paintings and ignore the idiot but he would not be happy with a 3x harassment call.   As in,now comes out the nunchucks.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
Sounds like this Dude is looking for what we used to call a "wood shampoo" from Officer Friendly.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline baldOUfan

• Sly Okie
  • Sly
  • Boomer Sooner
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 01:25:29 PM »
dude needs a Code Red

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 08:06:18 PM »
 ;D  "Wood shampoo"

We've declared kind of a truce, I think he knows he's SOL in the war of him vs. the dogs.  Though I'm sure he's got a countdown calendar to my move-out day (9 days!).

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 10:48:37 PM »
I know it's been a million years but in case anyone was waiting for an update:

When I moved out (2 days before the lease was up, just due to scheduling) he called the police, because I left my bed frame and couch (in agreement with my super, who was helping me donate it to the local women's shelter).   For littering.  Nobody even told me about that until I called the former super about a mortgage reference.  It was a big joke around the office.

Turns out he was about a year behind in his rent and kept filing complaints to delay his eviction.  I cannot applaud anyone's eviction, and I am so saddened he could no longer afford his home, but there are legal means to seek assistance with your rent in the city, especially in the kind of unit he was in.  Our landlord was aggressively remodeling and turning over units for far more $$$, but I can never forgive his tactics.  I didn't sleep for weeks waiting for his knocks on the wall.

He's not there anymore

The best part?  He had a golden retriever stashed in his apartment. 

Enter your email address: