1 (1.7%)
Other
3 (5%)
None
8 (13.3%)
RUM/GROG
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: What kind of liquor do you drink?  (Read 21179 times)

BaldRob

Re: What kind of liquor do you drink?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »
No worries... I had already voted for "other"!

Offline jhickman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »
Beer drinker here.  I'm not picky  ;D but, Shiner Blonde with a lemon or Blue Moon with an orange are my favs.  Bud light lime is surprising good and light also.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »
Gin n' Tonic (Tanqueray) is my usual choice. Margarita 'rocks. Bloody Mary if we're doing brunch somewhere.

Beers of choice are Fat Tire, Blue Moon, Widmer hefeweissen, Stella, Amstel light.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 03:34:52 PM »
I voted "none", gave it up years ago...  O:O

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »
If I'm goin to drink its beer, I had to give up the rum, there was a bad point in my life with the rum.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
all you guys keep saying FAT TIRE. just rub it in why don't ya. we can't get fat tire in lousyana. we have to go to texas to get t. but my mo is goin to denver next month and she is bringing back a case of fat tire and a case of reckenridge. i love my mom.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

GASlick

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »
vodka is my thing....ice cold in the freezer
rum is good too

Beer is a constant in my fridge - usually Michelob

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »
Primarily Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark. I only drink it because dark beer has many medicinal benefits. O0
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

RICKYBOBBY74

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »
i didnt see beer as a choice....not really liquor though....oh well. whiskey is my liquor of choice. like a good bourbon like buffalo trace. try it. its nice and smooth.....jack/crown/seagrams 7 and coke is an all time fave too

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
all you guys keep saying FAT TIRE. just rub it in why don't ya. we can't get fat tire in lousyana.

That's too bad P, but how about this....I will send you a case myself if you can keep Timmay from getting his hands on the red n' whites!, and boy does he  seem determined to get em', lol.    :D     >:D

ps - I better see some pics from Chi town since I won't be able to make it.   

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 09:58:04 PM »
 xnew...you just wanna make sure one of those pics are of me dont you?  LOL.  Im just ready to go have some fun.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »
xnew...you just wanna make sure one of those pics are of me dont you?  LOL.  Im just ready to go have some fun.

Of course, Timmay!  You guys are going to have plenty of fun, I wish I was going too.
I will be there in sly spirit, tho.

Pshrynk

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 11:46:59 PM »
Wine with meals.  My wife and I like to experiment with lots of different vineyards.

Single malts are my goto drink  -- regular favorites I usually have in the house are Oban and Lagavulin

Occasionally I'll have a gin and tonic on a hot day, perfect cocktail for bbq-ing.

And beer of course..... I am a Canadian after all.  I like too many beers too mention. Brit and Irish beers and lotsa microbrewery stuff --  a new favorite in my "beer fridge is Steam Whistle Pilsner "   http://www.steamwhistle.ca

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 06:51:31 AM »
And beer of course..... I am a Canadian after all.  I like too many beers too mention. Brit and Irish beers and lotsa microbrewery stuff --  a new favorite in my "beer fridge is Steam Whistle Pilsner "   http://www.steamwhistle.ca

O0 Steamwhistle is great!  That's one of the ones I'll be bringing to Chicago for you guys to try.  Ever tried Creemore?  That's another good one.  http://www.creemoresprings.com/live/

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 07:57:46 AM »
When I get up there......crap...im asking for trouble here.  I want you all to tell me what your 1 favorite beer is....and if they have it there..I will drink one of each.  So there are what about 15 of us going?  Well that should get me off to a good start...that would be at least 15 beers.  Remember I said BEER..not anything else.