Author Topic: WHAT's your favorite drink (non-alcohol)?  (Read 17460 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
WHAT's your favorite drink (non-alcohol)?
« on: March 12, 2008, 05:31:22 PM »
hello fellow chrome domes...i know we had some fun discussions on "what's your favorite drink?" and "what's your favorite beer?".  i was wondering "what's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?"  i'll start:  my favorite drink is an ice cold bottled spring water,  cranberry juice, crystal light lemonade (the packet that U mix in with your bottled water),  hot coffee,  ice cold sweet tea, & iced coffee.

so... how 'bout U?  what's your favorite?

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
Re: WHAT's your favorite drink (non-alcohol)?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »
First of course would be ice cold "tap" water.

After that is coffee. None of that stuff you brew from the can. And definitely not charbucks!. I roast my own coffee using green coffee beans. The difference between fresh roast and store bought is big. 

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:24:50 PM »
I would have a hard time choosing between root beer, iced tea, 1% milk, and iced cold water.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:32:20 PM »
Grapefruit or orange juice here.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »
Tea.

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
Cran-rasberry juice mixed with Diet 7up. I drink Diet 7up sans cran-rasberry as well.

I actually had hot cocoa for the first time in ages last night and it was awesome.

and water although it is not a "favorite" I enjoy it
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
they make stuff without alchohol? i need to check into that. ha ha j/k i would say milk, mtn. dew, or water. green tea is cool too.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
I used to be an addict to drinking lots of diet Pepsi.  Morning, noon, and night.  About a  year ago, I developed some symptoms related to acid reflux.  This made drinking diet Pepsi uncomfortable due to erosions in my esophogus.

Now I drink lots of green tea.  I get those little packets that you put in bottled water.  I go through several every day.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »
I would say a fountain pepsi....not bottled or canned...but fountain.  Second is Tea and then any type of fruit juice and then water.  Koolaid is good too if its orange or fruit punch..

Timmay

Offline dinosaur

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
water. soda/cola tastes too "syrupy" to me and i cant drink it fast when i'm thirsty because it'll give me painful hiccups. water is perfect, you can gulp it down whenever and there's nothing better for you! plus if flows from the tap without hitch! (provided me and my roomies pay the water bill  :XX)

however, i will drink coffee before a study session or before a busy day to get that caffinated boost. but i try to limit it because the caffeine tends to make me all jittery and i cant focus. so all in all, i probably drink coffee maybe once a week.

and if it weren't so gosh darn expensive i'd drink it every morning: orange juice. the more pulp the better. mmmmmh love me some orange juice as long as i haven't brushed my teeth yet

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 09:07:38 PM »
Water for me, ice cold water. O0

jusbnme

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »
I would have to say a good soda.  Coca-Cola or Pepsi.  I'm not picky and I don't chose sides.  Also love me some coffee. 

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 12:33:39 AM »
coca cola for me, with lemonade second.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 01:53:27 AM »
Cherry Coke, but not the Cherry Coke you buy in stores, but the type that you make on your own.  My grandma used to run a hamburger stand and you could order a Coke with Cherry Sundae Syrup added to it.   I don't get them very often because I can't find too many places that serve them,  Though, that's probably a good think since I try to avoid regular Coke.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline no1birdman

• No Jokes
  • Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 02:16:24 AM »
As i englishman, it has got to be tea with sugar and milk.

Enter your email address: