Author Topic: I think I'm starting to develop a fat roll on the back of my head  (Read 6091 times)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility

Top is from two years ago, bottom is from this past weekend...Is it possible for your scalp to develop a fat roll when you've never had one?

Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: I think I'm starting to develop a fat roll on the back of my head
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 06:52:57 AM »
Does look like a slight roll . Let me tell you something Harry . I'm almost 75  and the sagging  and roll here and there come with aging,no matter how hard you try to avoid them. I exercise and do a reasonable diet , but gravity and nature take it's course. Aging starts as soon as where born.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:34:57 AM »
Does look like a slight roll . Let me tell you something Harry . I'm almost 75  and the sagging  and roll here and there come with aging,no matter how hard you try to avoid them. I exercise and do a reasonable diet , but gravity and nature take it's course. Aging starts as soon as where born.

Wow, Gary, I would have never given you 75, you look great! Personally, the fat roll (if that's what it is) doesn't bother me, it's just another mark of distinction. I admit I was OCD for years about my bumps, scars etc. but now, time has taught me that there are bigger things about myself I need to focus on.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:01:35 AM »
Harry , thanks for the compliment .   O0
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Themightyjuice

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 10:26:30 AM »
I don't think it's a fat roll at all. More a crease because of the angle of your head. You're head is tilted up in the second picture causing a crease.

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 02:32:04 PM »
Just saw this. I have a solid three-pack on the back of my bald head and neck that go over my collar. They add distinction on a bald man. I always thought they looked sharp. We call them cop rolls in my line of work.