Author Topic: ..........  (Read 11250 times)

Offline Kimak

• Learning the way of Sly
« on: August 19, 2017, 02:30:40 PM »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:59:49 PM by Kimak »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Honest opinions please
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 04:42:38 PM »
It's a little long but no reason not to shave I feel you want to. We all have cosmetic flaws and we are all our own worst critics.   No one else is going to dwell on it the way you do.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 06:51:56 PM »
All your photos are from one angle, people don't see use this way. There are certain angles  on myself that are not favorable. To give you a truthful answer , front  and other other angels needed.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
Looks perfectly normal to me.

Offline Kimak

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 07:08:22 PM »
I posted only pictures from the side because that's the issue that I have, my head is unusually long from front to back. Even though, as u can see, some pictures make it look smaller, while other show it's real form which is very long.. I currently use grade 4 or 5 to buzz my hair because I think the no-guard buzz it's not flattering for me. Do you agree?
Anyway, here's a picture from the front
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:00:15 PM by Kimak »

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 07:18:41 PM »
The front photo looks great . The side I would agree with your assessment . But on myself the side  is  also not my best.  It's the overall look that we see not one bad angle . You will be fine buzz cut or shaved .

Offline Montana

• Sly Jr.
  • Get busy living
    • Life Inside Jack
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
My opinion is that since your hair is dark to leave it with just a bit of length. A shaved head with dark stubble isn't something that I would want. My hair, what is left of it, is very grey and even by the next morning my head looks shaved but not as shiny.

That's just my take on things. Overall every pic looks good.
---
Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 01:40:15 AM »
I posted only pictures from the side because that's the issue that I have, my head is unusually long from front to back. Even though, as u can see, some pictures make it look smaller, while other show it's real form which is very long.. I currently use grade 4 or 5 to buzz my hair because I think the no-guard buzz it's not flattering for me. Do you agree?
Anyway, here's a picture from the front:

Offline Kimak

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 08:50:44 AM »
Anyway, here's a picture from the front:

Semi-sly why you just quote?

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2017, 09:48:01 AM »
Welcome, Kimak!

First off, you have some nice beard coverage

Secondly, this may sound a little weird, but I too have one of those "extended" craniums. But if you go all the way, it actually may make your head look a little less extended out. I've seen guys with coneheads actually look less like coneheads once they went all the way. Give it a try and if you don't like it, you should be back to where you were in a couple of weeks. Best of luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
I can sort of see what you mean but its only in some of the photos, so its no big deal. As semi sly says maybe it will look less sly.  only one way to find out.........

Offline Kimak

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 11:15:10 AM »
I can sort of see what you mean but its only in some of the photos, so its no big deal. As semi sly says maybe it will look less sly.  only one way to find out.........

On the 3rd photo it is buzz cut with 0 guard and it still looks the same. I probably have scaphocephaly.. it sucks.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 01:27:57 PM »
If you don't like it shaved, it will grow back to the 0 buzz length and under a week.  Just give it a try.
SlyBeard

Offline Kimak

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 12:07:25 PM »
Well, since nobody answered thats means that I probably do have.. oh sh*t..  :-X

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »
Well, since nobody answered thats means that I probably do have.. oh sh*t..  :-X

Scaphocephaly , don't think so .   That would take a medical diagnosis I would suggest.