Author Topic: Need something for bumps  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
Need something for bumps
« on: May 22, 2017, 10:09:20 AM »
I am prone to get ingrowns and razor bumps on the back of my head.  I've tried not going against the grain but I love the  feel of BBS on my whole head.
I was wondering if anybody has tried Headblade's CleanHead and if it works for razor bumps and ingrown, of there is another product that may help.  Thanks.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Need something for bumps
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:43:09 AM »
When I first started shaving my head, I used Bump Patrol, got it at Wal-Mart.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »
When I first started shaving my head, I used Bump Patrol, got it at Wal-Mart.
I was thinking of trying that out.  Is it a balm or more of a splash?

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:33 AM »
Bump Patrol is a splash. I personally like Tend Skin. It comes in a dark blue bottle with a gold cap. The price is somewhat high ($18) but you only need a small amount. Since using Tend Skin, my skin clears up in about three days. I've been breaking out a little under the beard as of late,  but I think I need to cut back on the beard products. Haven't had any issues on the back of the neck as of late, however thanks to the Tend Skin.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
Bump Patrol is a splash. I personally like Tend Skin. It comes in a dark blue bottle with a gold cap. The price is somewhat high ($18) but you only need a small amount. Since using Tend Skin, my skin clears up in about three days. I've been breaking out a little under the beard as of late,  but I think I need to cut back on the beard products. Haven't had any issues on the back of the neck as of late, however thanks to the Tend Skin.
TendSkin was awesome for my face,  I tried it a number of years ago.  The only problem was I developed an allergy to something in it and it would burn my skin really bad.  It would look like  I got a bad, swollen sunburn. 
I'll pick up some bump patrol and see how that works.  I wanna try ClearHead but Headblade's shipping charges are crazy.

Enter your email address: