Author Topic: Should I shave it  (Read 9948 times)

Offline Jglenn

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Should I shave it
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 09:14:15 PM »
After a few more #1 and #0 shaves the itch finally got to me and I razored it clean. Im not 100% sold on the look but Ive gotten a few compliment's. The wife flat out hates it and was kinda mad but hasn't said much since. It felt great the first day but after a few days has been kinda uncomfortable. I was just gonna let it grow back to about a #2 but now I'm not sure. Honestly it doesn't look any different after a few days growth. I'm tempted to do the 30 day thing and see how long it takes my wife to notice it's not growing back. It would be kinda funny/ironic, the second time I buzzed it she said if you keep shaving it short it's not gonna grow back...I do have a pretty bad m shape receding hairline which is painfully obviously with anything shorter than a finger length cut on top but is gone right now so I'm not sure what to do. I'm still kind of amused by/enjoying people's reactions. It's either omg your bald  what happened? or hey I like your hair/head or they don't notice/say anything.

Offline Jglenn

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Should I shave it
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 07:31:55 PM »
Well I finally took the plunge and razored it. I'm kind of torn honestly, I'm not 100% sold on the look but it feels great. The wife was pissed at first but apparently got used to the idea but I shaved it again about 2 weeks later and she didn't seem so against it. She actually touched it and said it felt so smooth then later said your head is so shiny . I guess that's good ? I've shaved it a few more times since then every couple days and she hasn't said much since other than pointing out that I'm bald to a few friends. I guess I'm gonna go for the 30 days since it's only been a few weeks and I've let it grow back to a 1 or 2.