Author Topic: Tattoo Feedback  (Read 13596 times)

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:28:04 AM by 4fit »

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tattoo Feedback
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 06:24:16 PM »

Finished the 3/4 sleeve. Finally...
Oh man that is really nice!   Please take a photo with your shirt off so that we can see the entire piece of artwork.

So how does your significant other like the completed work?

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 06:03:43 AM »
She really likes it. As far as the rest, the upper part of my arm isn't the same. Its a stained glass window, so the flowers you see here are basically it for this piece.
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
Dont have any tattoos yet myself, but evebtually i want to get one of my astrological sign (capricorn) that will start on my left arm and wrap around shoulder, ending on my chest. Perhaps also a superman logo on right wrist. But anyway although i dont think a full sleeve would be right for me, it looks great on you.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 07:13:08 AM »
Nice! Can we see more of it?

Too much of a pain to roll my shirt up more
Yes, once you took the picture, it would be pretty rough to roll up the sleeve  in the photo to show what's hidden! LOL.

Offline Shane_B

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »
People are going to be judgmental anywhere you go. Friends, if they truly are that, should accept you for who you are. I'm bald as a result of brain cancer years ago (10 yrs in remission) and initially some people that didn't know why I was bald gave me gruff about it.

Now I know that as long as I am happy, life is too short to worry what everyone else thinks. I just finished a full sleeve on my right arm. I have grown my beard out, and also just got my ears pierced (10ga) 4 days ago ..im 42 and happy and life is good.

I say go for it. If the in-laws don't like it.. well... they're family by association anyway.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47:49 AM »
People are going to be judgmental anywhere you go. Friends, if they truly are that, should accept you for who you are. I'm bald as a result of brain cancer years ago (10 yrs in remission) and initially some people that didn't know why I was bald gave me gruff about it.

Now I know that as long as I am happy, life is too short to worry what everyone else thinks. I just finished a full sleeve on my right arm. I have grown my beard out, and also just got my ears pierced (10ga) 4 days ago ..im 42 and happy and life is good.

I say go for it. If the in-laws don't like it.. well... they're family by association anyway.

Welcome, Shane! Congratulations on beating cancer and thanks for your feedback. If you get a chance, post an introduction in our Introductions section so we can give you a proper welcome. The new earrings suit you well, BTW.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Enter your email address: