Author Topic: Hospital Helper  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
Hospital Helper
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:58:21 PM »
A man checked into the hospital one morning for surgery. The woman at the front desk showed him to a pre-op room and told him to change into a gown to be prepped for the procedure.

Just about half an hour later, the woman was surprised to see the man wearing the gown and holding all his clothes in his arms running past the desk toward the hospital's entrance.

"Sir!" she called out. "Whatever is the matter?"

The man stopped and said, "While I was lying there getting ready, a nurse walked in and said, 'Now there is nothing to be worried about. I've seen this done hundreds of times. I'm sure you will do fine.'"

"What is so bad about her being reassuring?" the woman asked.

The man replied, "She was saying it to the surgeon!"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:27:33 PM by Cave Dweller »

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hospital Helper
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 09:15:08 PM »
That is a good one.

I was in the Hospital last week and I am the world's worst patient - truly the "Patient from Hell".  When they brought me up from the ER and were putting me in my room my nurse, (Hans), sensing my level of hostility, asked me to "please try to be nice to us".  And, I promised him that I would try.  All in all, it was the least terrible hospital experience that I have ever had but I am still pretty bummed out about it!

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
Re: Hospital Helper
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 05:43:39 AM »
Recently i was on the recieving end of this too. Severe infection in my thumb and there were two doctors talking about how to go about fixing it, whether the GP or to hospital, the doctor that had seen it when the other doc said it could all be done here, he said ive never done this before, fortunately the more experienced doc did the minor surgery
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!