Author Topic: Bald Man Laws  (Read 99191 times)

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
Re: Bald Man Laws
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »
Oh crap...I didn't even notice that. That's funny! I'll have to change it!!

Okay...fixed.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 03:30:56 PM by lostnfound21 »

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »
Should a bald man see another bald man with a combover, he has a right to shave the combover off.

I'd like to pose an amendment to the above law. 

Before OR AFTER the correction is administered (i.e. the shaving) I propose that the bald man who discovered the breech has the obligation to face the perpetrator, physically spin him around, and while holding firmly onto each shoulder deliver 5 to 7 swift and powerful kicks to the buttocks area in rapid succession. 

The more public this can be administered the better.

Then to demonstrate SBG grace and mercy....spin the perp back around and embrace him warmly....allowing him time to sob repentently, while patting the subject on the back and repeating, "Let it out, brother....let it all out."

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 05:30:31 PM »
Any Bald man with more than 2 lay-days must give up the extras to his fellow bald men. He may not give a lay-day to anyone with hair. (unless they are related)

If there are no suitable bald men for him to pass off the extra lay-days too, it is the duty of the man with the lay-days to keep them all entertained until a suitable man is in proximity and able to take the extras off his hand.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 05:51:06 PM »
second
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 06:00:45 PM »
Here, Here!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 08:41:04 AM »
motion passed.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 10:56:12 PM »
I'm sorry but hairpieces are fine if they are realistic human hair which is what I have.I paid over a thousand dollars for mine and I have gotten beautiful flattering comments from everyone. A hat or cap is fine too but I absolutely hate a doo rag.Those things are ugly and look low class. Guys look horrible in them.They look like Aunt Jemima wannabes.I have a friend who wore one once and I wanted to rip the thing right off his head.The only ones I usually see wear them are women and black men. I'd rather wear a good hairpiece than one of those ratty doo rags anyday.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 10:59:42 PM »
I'm sorry but hairpieces are fine if they are realistic human hair which is what I have.I paid over a thousand dollars for mine and I have gotten beautiful flattering comments from everyone. A hat or cap is fine too but I absolutely hate a doo rag.Those things are ugly and look low class. Guys look horrible in them.They look like Aunt Jemima wannabes.I have a friend who wore one once and I wanted to rip the thing right off his head.The only ones I usually see wear them are women and black men. I'd rather wear a good hairpiece than one of those ratty doo rags anyday.

if that makes you happy bro wear it.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 12:04:31 AM »

if that makes you happy bro wear it.

I agree with Paul.  Don, I just wouldn't expect many people here to feel the same way you do, real, $1000 hair or not.

All the guys here embrace their baldness - meaning that they don't try to use drugs, transplants, or hairpieces to cover it up.  This doesn't mean you have to shave it, just not cover it up.

As for doo rags, there are several reasons guys wear them, especially for sports and wearing underneath a helmet.  I also know several bald bikers that wear them; I'm pretty sure they aren't trying to be Aunt Jemima wannabes.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 12:08:50 AM »
 @dm!n0

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 12:24:02 AM »
any time you see a sly brother hitting on an ugly lay-day, take pictures and post them so we can all make fun of rob...er, him!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 12:24:35 AM »
@dm!n0

$#!zzle

damn, the second page of smileys are so cool.
bald for life

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 04:12:09 AM »
Well it comes down to personal choice. If someone wants to hide it with a $1000 hair piece or sumthin else then it's their choice.   Personally i don't see the point but it's up to the individual at the end of the day.  Whatever makes you happy then go with it.
However if covering up becomes an ongoing project which causes stress then you'd be better off just embracing baldness.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 06:31:59 AM »

As for doo rags, there are several reasons guys wear them...

I just ain't up on the headwear lingo......is this a "doo rag"?

If so....I think these are cool....this is one of the first "coverings" that came to mind when I was thinking of going Sly.  Seems like they'd be good for working out as well.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:36:25 AM by Robmeister »

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 09:11:40 AM »
why cover your slyness though?  I want to show it off, I only cover when it's cold.  p!m*