Author Topic: Yeti's next movie project!  (Read 28764 times)

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: Yeti's next movie project!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »
hahaha thx all. We will be starting soon casting almost done. Thor plans on entering it in a bunch of Indie Film Festivals.  Yeti paws crossed... hehe ~Yeti    Heck, I am just as excited about being the Safety Consultant/Fight Choreographer! hehe   More Yeti in the credits hehehe woot!
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 05:34:47 PM »
 P.S. Guess what?  Not only am I the Fight Choreographer/Safety Coordinator/Consultant for the up coming Indie Release, http://www.studio5490.com/ listed there, I am getting more lines added and I get to kill someone hehehe woot! :x!  ~Yeti
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 05:38:44 PM »
Outstanding there bro, glad to see more good stuff coming your way.  Keep it up. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »
 P.S. Guess what?  Not only am I the Fight Choreographer/Safety Coordinator/Consultant for the up coming Indie Release, http://www.studio5490.com/ listed there, I am getting more lines added and I get to kill someone hehehe woot! :x!  ~Yeti

Good for you bro!!!  O0  I wish continued success in what you enjoy.

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »
gracias me amigos!!!  We are in constant contact daily now... like I informed him he needs to figure out what kind of holsters he wants for these "dirty cops" and mafia types...  something he had missed. My job has officially begun hehe I gave a few places he can buy cheap online and advised of the Military Base here locally where he could go with someone with Base Access.  (always looking out...  the Yeti)  hehehe   

p.s. stickied since I plan on keeping you all updated as things progress.  8-)
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »
gracias me amigos!!!  We are in constant contact daily now... like I informed him he needs to figure out what kind of holsters he wants for these "dirty cops" and mafia types...  something he had missed. My job has officially begun hehe I gave a few places he can buy cheap online and advised of the Military Base here locally where he could go with someone with Base Access.  (always looking out...  the Yeti)  hehehe   

That's exciting man!  If he needs another bald dude, say to play a janitor or dead guy, or something, I'm available... ;D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 05:13:49 AM »
that is fricking sweet yeti. def. gonna have to get thatdvd when it comes out.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:27 AM »

That's exciting man!  If he needs another bald dude, say to play a janitor or dead guy, or something, I'm available... ;D

Or tell him you know of a small army of bald dudes that are available
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »

That would be sick!! Have a bunch of us baldies hanging out causing trouble... >:D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »

That would be sick!! Have a bunch of us baldies hanging out causing trouble... >:D

Yeah! Something we're good at!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 01:38:54 PM »
hahaha  I am going to tell him of our "community" here next time we chat, and I get a chance to have a light moment. That would be sweet, though, if he added a scene of like all my Russian (just assuming we all look Russian in our SBG attire for the sake of a scene) counter-parts, coming to aid in the extermination of some low lifes. hehe  Bad Cops, nothing worse! I wonder who I get to smoke in the film, and if I get to break bones or simply shoot. lol waiting for the next script update hehehe   I will give you one line from the movie that I say, that's pretty cool.   OK, picture a dark street corner, where the main bad cop is hanging around, for his C.I. or something, and a sweet DARK car pulls up, I get out and say  "____ wants to see you." The cop replies "Yeah, well I'm busy..." See this bad cop is the kind of bad cop that would just rather shoot you than put up with yer crap. BUT, to my character, and only my character, he knows his place. I then get to say "____ we can do this one of 2 ways, the easy way, or the hard way... it's your choice." Next scene is the cop getting into the car quietly... hahhahah woot!
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 01:44:24 PM »
yeti is a bad a$$. :x! O0

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 02:43:13 PM »
OK here is some new info (note the shoot/release dates-tentative, but starting in the next couple!) and potential soundtrack work for any interested bands for the film.... read below...

---MUSIC NEEDED FOR FILM SOUNDTRACK---

REPOST 4 Christian, Composer on my next Indie Film Titled
"Dirty Lil Men" Shooting in the near future for a Late Summer HUGE Release! Good luck to all interested in submissions, ~Yeti

I am currently working on the Score for the upcoming summer film from 5490 Studios - "DIRTY LITTLE MEN". I am seeking musicians for the accompanying Soundtrack to the film.

I am looking for Original Music (no covers), I am open to the genre of music as long as it is professional.
I am also looking at working with some Orchestral musicians to work a cue that I am writing. I am wanting Viola, Violin, Celli, French Horns, Oboe, misc brass, strings, and woodwinds. I am looking at 6-8 pieces that can play independently, OR in a group setting.

I am looking for disc/mp3 submissions of music. Please contact me through my website: http://www.christianconnett.com for more information on how to submit...

I will be working with the Director to determine final selection of music for the film. Thank you for your interest.

Christian Connett
info@christianconnett.com
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
Just off the phone with the man, and I definitely am getting my role (actor) expanded with lines and more scenes. I am so AMPED! I can't wait to get on set, I will be there night/day, keeping everyone safe, teaching some techniques, and acting a lil myself in the process!! Should be starting in about 3 weeks. He is going to Frisco, for a couple weeks Tyler, check him out on my top MySpace friends list. 5490 STudios. Christian's site is linked as well. Both have Professional sites beyond MySpace too. Man fellas, I wish you all could feel the adrenaline rush of a "new adventure" I am about to embark on!  All my best everyone, always....  ~Yeti   WOoooo!   :o :o :o   
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »
Just off the phone with the man, and I definitely am getting my role (actor) expanded with lines and more scenes. I am so AMPED! I can't wait to get on set, I will be there night/day, keeping everyone safe, teaching some techniques, and acting a lil myself in the process!! Should be starting in about 3 weeks. He is going to Frisco, for a couple weeks Tyler, check him out on my top MySpace friends list. 5490 STudios. Christian's site is linked as well. Both have Professional sites beyond MySpace too. Man fellas, I wish you all could feel the adrenaline rush of a "new adventure" I am about to embark on!  All my best everyone, always....  ~Yeti   WOoooo!   :o :o :o   

Thanks Yeti!  I'll send him a note.

Enter your email address: