Author Topic: Headlube Matt Finish.  (Read 6195 times)

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
Headlube Matt Finish.
« on: July 21, 2014, 03:52:23 AM »
Just got a bottle of Matt Finish Headlube made by Headblade. Never tried it before and I have to say I'm very impressed with the results I'm getting from it. Dont get me wrong, I really do love the shine I get off my bald head but it nice to have the option to tone it down when needed. Can see why people rave about the product now. Any of you folks have any tips/hints for getting the best results from this product?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:20:59 AM by Adamski1972 »

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
Re: Headlube Matt Finish.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 09:08:18 PM »
I myself prefer the glossy lube but have used the matte head lube on occasion. Head lube is great.

Your chrome dome and beard are looking awesome.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:23:25 PM »
I like using HeadLube Matte also.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 12:12:20 PM »
I like the Headlube Matte myself, and also prefer it over the Glossy. I get plenty of shine naturally, so I don't need to add to it.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 01:27:04 PM »
I'm the same as you xnewyawka. I have brilliant natural shine thankfully. It definitely makes me stand out in a crowd. Thanks to everyone else for your comments!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 02:33:07 PM »
I have both. Usually use the Glossy. Both give a nice finish to a shave.

Offline skram

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 08:18:21 AM »
Just got a bottle of Matt Finish Headlube made by Headblade. Never tried it before and I have to say I'm very impressed with the results I'm getting from it. Dont get me wrong, I really do love the shine I get off my bald head but it nice to have the option to tone it down when needed. Can see why people rave about the product now. Any of you folks have any tips/hints for getting the best results from this product?

Great product, use it everyday.

I've heard some people think it's greasy, but I find it rubs in easily and not greasy at all. However, one day I hadn't dried either my head or hands fully and found it was a little greasy and felt like I used too much, even though it was the same amount as always.

So only tip I have is to ensure that your head and hands are dry before using. And don't use too much!

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 06:04:48 AM »
After just finishing my bottle of Headlube Glossy, (it lasted me nearly a year of daily use!) I decided I'd try Headlube Matte for something different. Gosh it's awesome stuff!!! While I thought I preferred the glossy look, mixing my natural oils with the Glossy headlube left me rather greasy after a few hours. After a few days I'm a total convert to matte!! It really does work.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 07:39:27 PM »
I was never a fan of Headlube glossy because it made my head feel very sticky.  Glad the matte is working out well for you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 12:08:34 AM »
I'm a fan of the HeadBlade Matte as well!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: