Author Topic: DISADVANTAGE.....  (Read 3984 times)

BALDANDRE

DISADVANTAGE.....
« on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »
My little dude ( now 17 months) loves to try to bite my head like an apple when ever my bald head in right in his face, like when you're messing around, wrestling and stuff....

The little guy has almost broken skin! :-\

Funny though...oh and we were at dinner with our  California friends about a month ago and their little son Joaquin (3 yrs old)  says right when his food is put down "Hey this looks like Andre's head"...it was a roasted potato...

He's also told his mom he doesn't want his "Beatles haircut" as he calls it, he wants to shave his head like his friend Andre.....he looks up to me ....who would have thought?!

Pretty funny!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: DISADVANTAGE.....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »
It's funny, isn't it BA? My little man who just turned 5, will put his hands over his hair to push it back and say, "I look like you daddy"

I asked him if he wants a haircut like daddy, but before he can answer mommy says no.

Kids are great
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 11:41:51 AM »
Hey Pigpen...at least you get the whole sentence out before the wife responds.....all I have to say is Logan you want one like.....................and then i get this sudden, forceful quick...NO!  from the wife. LOL

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »
Hey Pigpen...at least you get the whole sentence out before the wife responds.....all I have to say is Logan you want one like.....................and then i get this sudden, forceful quick...NO!  from the wife. LOL

HA HA!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline theebaldguy

• Sly Penguin
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »
Yes, kids are pretty funny. ;)
Just say no to rugs!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »
My little dude ( now 17 months) loves to try to bite my head like an apple when ever my bald head in right in his face, like when you're messing around, wrestling and stuff....

The little guy has almost broken skin! :-\

If you had hair, he'd be pulling it out.  You denied him that opportunity so he's resorted to biting you instead.  Sounds like a resourceful little fella. O0

He's also told his mom he doesn't want his "Beatles haircut" as he calls it, he wants to shave his head like his friend Andre.....he looks up to me ....who would have thought?!

Pretty funny!

Funny how things change.   Remember when we were that age?  It would have been the ultimate punishment to have your head shaved.  Now kids think it's cool and are begging their parents to let them do it.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »
[quote
[/quote]

Funny how things change.   Remember when we were that age?  It would have been the ultimate punishment to have your head shaved.  Now kids think it's cool and are begging their parents to let them do it.
[/quote]

You reminded me that the only "Sly" kids were the ones being treated for ringworm, and a couple whose parents buzzed them down at the beginning of summer!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
Funny though...oh and we were at dinner with our  California friends about a month ago and their little son Joaquin (3 yrs old)  says right when his food is put down "Hey this looks like Andre's head"...it was a roasted potato...
BA....thanks 4 sharing that funny story. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
Yep if you used to see a sly kid they were thought to be sickly. Even a kid with a buzz cut was looked at weird.
==SLY SERGEANT==

Enter your email address: