Author Topic: Where are you guys from?  (Read 54462 times)

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
Re: Where are you guys from?
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2016, 08:25:22 PM »
Born in Eastern Central PA but had family in both PA and NJ so from birth (1989) up until two years ago (2014) I bounced back and forth between PA and NJ.The Delaware River, which divides PA and NJ if you are not from that area, was pretty much always my back yard. In June of 2014 my wife and I moved to New Smyrna Beach FL and am never looking back!  My wife is a teacher here and I'm helping start the town's newest brewery so we are pretty invested in he area haha.  Most have not heard of my town so if it helps we are 40 mins NE of Orlando, 90 mins S of Jacksonville, 15 mins S of Daytona Beach, and about 3.5 hours N of Miami
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Re: Where are you guys from?
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2016, 07:21:26 AM »
Have lived all my life so far in phoenix, az. But its my dream to one day move into a home within walking distance of the beach in oceanside, ca (about 30 miles north of san diego, or is it 30 min drive,i cant remember off hand).  Used to spend a week there every summer on vacation with my mom and sister growing up and those were some of the best memories of my life. A couple years agoi took my better half there ti show him the places i was always talking about and he fell in love with it as well, then last year in spring we visited friends who had moved to a small town in the far southeast part of san diego area, took them up there for a day on the beach, and again, it has become my favorite memory of time spent with them.
Bald by chioce, never going back