Author Topic: Asian guy balding for 7 years, wondering about a buzzcut  (Read 5327 times)

Offline ajdude

• Learning the way of Sly
Asian guy balding for 7 years, wondering about a buzzcut
« on: August 21, 2017, 08:30:30 AM »
Hey guys. I've always had thick hair growing up and over the past 7 years have been thinning alot on the crown area and receding at the temples. I used many different shampoos and tried rogaine foam for 2 years but decided last month to stop all that. I am currently applying scalp massage therapy and just trying to eat healthy.

I am curious if you guys think I should get a buzzcut fade, overall even buzzcut, or just a haircut I've always been getting which you can see right below.

Pics of the main 2 hairstyles that I've been looking at to visualize. (even buzz, and buzzcut fade)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:36:15 AM by ajdude »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Asian guy balding for 7 years, wondering about a buzzcut
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »
I suggest a buzz cut for now.  You do have a significant bald are on the crown.  I think if you start with a buzz cut, you could transition slowly with closer and closer buzz cuts and eventually shave it.
SlyBeard

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:01:03 AM »
you look great with short buzz cut.  stay with that

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:03:52 PM »
I suggest a buzz cut for now.  You do have a significant bald are on the crown.  I think if you start with a buzz cut, you could transition slowly with closer and closer buzz cuts and eventually shave it.

I agree.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 12:42:54 AM »
yes but;

Make sure that the back and sides are cut shorter than the top - like a "bald fade".  That way it makes what is left on top look like "more" than it is.