Author Topic: NOT READY  (Read 4455 times)

Offline D-Man

• Sly Jr.
Re: NOT READY
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 08:55:13 AM »
Come to the light when you're ready! You just have to get used to the bald look and you'll be fine.That rug doesn't look natural in your pic. You'd look great bald but only when you're ready.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »
When you are ready to lose the piece you will know...........and you will be awesome! O0

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »
I have to agree with the others that the picture does not look natural.  I think you are right to do what ever you are comfortable with.  If you like the hair piece, it really doesn't matter if it looks 100% real or not.  It only matters that you are happy with it.

My choice was to shave my head and I love the feeling soooo much I can't imagine anyone not loving the feeling  :@`.  I also think you would be able to pull off the sly look.  It just takes a little getting used to.  Even though I immediately loved my bald head, my stomach was in knots the whole first week.  All self induced stress because I had nearly 100% compliments.  If you can summon up the chutzpah (I'm Jewish) to do it, I really don't think it will take you long to get used to it and love it.  Now what would you do with all that extra cash  :-\

Offline DCdome

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 08:20:30 PM »
Hey Hiker!

I'm reluctant to comment on your post because I never went to the HCM nor have I ever worn a rug.  But now that I lot of the guys have spoken I just want to reinforce their comments and also urge you to go sly.  You look fine in your photo, but the hair doesn't look natural to me...okay, but not natural.  Also, as has been said you will likely rock the SLY look if you choose to go that route. 

It's your choice and your life, but don't worry about what others might think (except maybe the wife :x!).  I am fairly certain you will love having a bald dome and that you would be quickly accepted in your circle of friends as a bald man after a short period of good-natured ribbing which is something we all go through.