Author Topic: Just saying whatsup  (Read 8400 times)

Offline RC The Uncola

• Sly Guy in Training
Just saying whatsup
« on: October 17, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
been thinning for a couple years, considering shaving.  What does everyone think.  Ive got a pretty round head but alot of freckles. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:25:35 PM by NotBaldYet »

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
Re: Just saying whatsup
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
Hi NotBaldYet,

it's great you joined the forum. You've definitely come to the right place.
Well, in my experience, and from what I've heard from others too, no bald man
ever regretted the bald move. Some might have been a little nervous prior
to shaving it all off, but they all came to like their new look.

A shaven head often gives you an unexpected boost of confidence, and you'll
probably be at the centre of attention for a while (in your circle of friends, colleagues etc.).
That's an added bonus, I guess.

And as for the freckles...ah, don't worry about those. I think there are even women out there who
find them extremely sexy.

And besides, if I look at the shape of your head I think you'll look great bald. It'll give you a fresh
and sly look - something you can't get if you've got hair. My advice: just give it a try and see how you
like it.

If you have any questions whatsoever regarding shaving (how to shave for the first time), don't
hesitate to ask. We're all here to assist you in making the right choice...hehe

Harry
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:44:34 PM by happyharry »
Who loves ya, baby?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 04:13:11 PM »
Hey man, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!

If you're unsure what you would look like completely bald, try using some clippers to inch your way down to it.  Start off with a 2 guard and trim your hair off.  If you're comfortable with that, go down to a 1 guard, then eventually no guard, and finally with a razor.

Remember that your hair will grow back, even it it is thinning.  So go ahead and experiment...I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 08:06:04 PM »
If you're unsure what you would look like completely bald, try using some clippers to inch your way down to it.  Start off with a 2 guard and trim your hair off.  If you're comfortable with that, go down to a 1 guard, then eventually no guard, and finally with a razor.

Just do it!!!  It's like a new found freedom...   ;)

Enter your email address: