Author Topic: Head Wipes  (Read 21915 times)

Offline Tbone

• Sly Jr.
Re: Head Wipes
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
yeah it seems to but I shave at night. In the morning ill put lotion on after a shower BUT by like noon I've probably sweat all my headlube off anyway. I'm not worried about the lotion being on my head all day really I just use it to keep my head smooth. The wipes really give a cooling feeling and I believe they clean REEEEALLLY well. If you have a problem with pimples or anthing I'd definitly recommend these.

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
I've seen these in the stores for a while now but never gave a second thought to buying them because I figured they would just wipe off the product that you put on after shaving.  Plus my head doesn't get too oily during the day.  If it does get a little oily I prefer that so that my scalp doesn't dry out.  So to my sly bros who use these, doesn't it wipe off the after product that you have applied after shaving? 

I shave in the morning and usually use a wipe in the afternoon, so by then the lotion has been absorbed.  Also, everytime I use the restroom at work and wash my hands, I wipe the dome clear with a wet paper towel.  That also helps cut down on my shine.  The wipes help cool it down too.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »
I wipe the dome clear with a wet paper towel.  That also helps cut down on my shine.  The wipes help cool it down too.

Ahh yes, a trick I also use... and free.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
I, too, am now hooked on the Bald Guyz wipes.  I use one when I get home from work.  Makes the scalp feel clean and soothed for hours.

KALBO

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 05:51:01 PM »
I, too, am now hooked on the Bald Guyz wipes.  I use one when I get home from work.  Makes the scalp feel clean and soothed for hours.
Me as well(for same reasons), all this discussion motivated me to check them out...definately worth the $4-$5 a box.  O0

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »
How many wipes is there per box, and are they like a wet wipe?
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »
How many wipes is there per box, and are they like a wet wipe?

Tom
16 to a box...similar to a wet wipe, but has a pleasant fragrance and feels very good. wish they came in a more economical "costco" package.

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »
I think they are way to expenisve compared to other wipes on the marekt. I won't purchase them. I wonder of the people who are endorsing them and their relationship to the marketer. Of course this will be immediately denied. Good luck
"Wherever you go, there you are"

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »
They're like wet wipes, but not so wet that they leave any liquid behind.  No relationship to the marketer here; I just like the way they feel!

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2007, 04:35:15 AM »
Not all wipes are created equal! As the manufacturer of Bald Guyz Head Wipes there is a big difference between these and any other wipes on the market. Regular wipes use different alcohol which can dry the skin of the head, we use a moisturizing alcohol. If you use a bay wipe they will leave a residue on the head and make it feel greasy.

We are working on a value pack to proved more wipes at a better cost and will introduce it online in the next month.

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:46 AM »
Not all wipes are created equal! As the manufacturer of Bald Guyz Head Wipes there is a big difference between these and any other wipes on the market. Regular wipes use different alcohol which can dry the skin of the head, we use a moisturizing alcohol. If you use a bay wipe they will leave a residue on the head and make it feel greasy.

We are working on a value pack to proved more wipes at a better cost and will introduce it online in the next month.

That's great....will be looking for them....thanks

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 02:56:58 AM »

Looking forward to that.  Thanks!

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
To reply to Koaa2,

There are NO other wipes on the market like Bald Guyz Head Wipes. Baby wipes leave a residue; Wet Naps or Wash & Dry wipes leave the heads totally dry; cleansing wipes contain soap and other surfactants. Our wipes contain a moisturizing alcohol to clean the oil and not dry the skin. They cool as they dry and leave NO residue. I pack them in individual packettes so that they have just the right amount of moisture. You cannot pack them "bulk in a canister because they are not airtight and you need to add too much liquid to maintain the freshness. This would make them too wet and leave a residue. The average cost is $0.31 per wipe. We will be offering a 50 pack and a 100 pack at a cost per wipes of about $.25 each. As a bald guy with an oily head that sweats alot this is a very small price to pay to look and feel good. For the record, NO MEMBER of Sly Bald Guys has any financial interest in our company. They are speaking their opinions and support Bald Guyz products because they work!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
For the record, NO MEMBER of Sly Bald Guys has any financial interest in our company. They are speaking their opinions and support Bald Guyz products because they work!

i am sending my resume. j/k i use them cause the damn things work well. glad to hear about bulk packs. will be looking for that.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
I'm excited to hear about the bulk pack also.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.