Author Topic: Headblade and Products  (Read 19698 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Headblade and Products
« on: February 19, 2007, 04:57:09 PM »
Order my first Headblade and assorted products.  Out of curiousity checked out the local stores to compare prices.  The stores I checked only had the razor and headslick nothing else.  Is this standard?  Will I need to continue to order just on line or is there some stores that cater to sly guys?

"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Headblade and Products
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »
Just about the only products I have been able to find, are the Head Slick, Head Lube (Matte and Glossy) Head Shade and the Classic and Sport razors. I don't think I've even seen Head Shed out here yet.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
Just about the only products I have been able to find, are the Head Slick, Head Lube (Matte and Glossy) Head Shade and the Classic and Sport razors. I don't think I've even seen Head Shed out here yet.

All we have here is the classic headblade and headlube glossy.  I want to find a small sample of headclear.  Don't have razor burn enough to buy it and that it doesn't work for me.  HB has those little sample which are sweet to find out how good their stuff is.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:48:45 PM by ar3inc »
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 05:47:41 PM »
Same here... all I can find is the HB Classic and HeadSlick!  Every once in a great while, I see a bottle of HeadLube Glossy...

Wish they'd start shipping HeadShed to the stores (JB... HINT, HINT, HINT)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »
FYI, this past week I did a little self trial shaving the dome every other day with HeadSlick, Shaving Gel, and Shaving Cream. Head Slick was the winner, hands down. Although, I don't particularly care for it on my face but for the dome, there's no comparison.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
Now that I finially was able to find some, I am all about the the headslick.  when I travel I still use oil, but the headslick is the best for the nogin, imho too.

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »
Order my first Headblade and assorted products.  Out of curiousity checked out the local stores to compare prices.  The stores I checked only had the razor and headslick nothing else.  Is this standard?  Will I need to continue to order just on line or is there some stores that cater to sly guys?

Walgreens (both local store and on-line) carries the Classic razor, HeadSlick, HeadLube, and the Sunscreen.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 07:18:49 PM »

Walgreens (both local store and on-line) carries the Classic razor, HeadSlick, HeadLube, and the Sunscreen.
Thanks schro, my local walgreens only had the HeadSlick and classic.  I'm going to ask if they can get the other products as well. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 07:25:30 PM »
Actually Paul, by typing MYSPACE in the product discount code for the HeadBlade website, you get a discount that should be enough to cover shipping if you order a few of the 8 oz containers (slick, lube, etc). Plus, there's an Ebay seller that specializes in HeadBlade products. The seller's ID is slickhead59

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 07:35:10 PM »
Thanks alot.  Said it before, this is a great place to be. 

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »

All we have here is the classic headblade and headlube glossy.  I want to find a small sample of headclear.  Don't have razor burn enough to buy it and that it doesn't work for me.  HB has those little sample which are sweet to find out how good their stuff is.
Clear Head only comes in a 2oz container, they don't offer sample packs of it. It's because you don't need alot to do the job, a 2oz bottle will last a long time.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 05:39:43 PM »
Begin my life long commitment to being Sly today, my first HeadBlade arrived along witht he Slick, etc.  Question, how much of each should you use?  Doesn't seem like it will take a lot but no instructions for use anywhere on containers.  Could at least say "Check with Sly Brotherhood".  Suggestions please.

BaldRob

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »
With HeadSlick, I just give the bottle a decent squeeze (much like when I drink rum)... Usually for me, the pool of HeadSlick in my palm is about the size of a half dollar.

When I use HeadLube, I only use a tiny amount... about the size of a dime.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
I use just a little bit.  about a little bigger then a 1/4.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »
I use about a dime size in my palm for the first pass and then another dime size for the second pass.  It gets it just as slick as using more and saves it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.