Author Topic: Ready for the Headblade  (Read 7534 times)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Re: Ready for the Headblade
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
Man you guys are great.  Am checking it out on line.  Do I need to get the adapter?
You do if you wish to use the gillette sensor blades, but the HeadBlade tripple blades comes with three adaptors.
Oh and just a personal note, I use the Head Shed before and after my shave, It feels awsome when you are done, and if you get the Clear Head don't use very much of it. A little goes a long way.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »
Thanks alot OCH and the rest.  Just placed the order and can't wait to try it all out.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline kuper1869

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »
The head shed is great really makes the bean feel good. How does the clear head differ?
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »
The head shed is great really makes the bean feel good. How does the clear head differ?
The Clear Head is an after shave clear liquid, used to stop bumps and to eradicate ingrown hairs, but it's not just for the head, you can use it anywhere you get ingrown hairs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:44:13 PM by The Original Canadian HeadBlader! »
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Enter your email address: