Author Topic: Tricky spot/area to get BBS  (Read 2783 times)

Offline _Dan_

• Sly Jr.
Tricky spot/area to get BBS
« on: May 06, 2017, 09:41:01 PM »
Pretty much what the subject says..

where my head connects with my neck around the base of the head on each side of the neck/base of the head....really struggle to get at that area in comparison to the rest of my head it's never as smooth as the razor can't seem to get at it well enough. Probably due  to it dipping inwards slightly. Anyone else have a similar issue with the same area / figured out a way to get at it any easier?

tried all sorts of different angles.  This is also using a mach 3.  I'm not sure if a safety razor would have better results

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tricky spot/area to get BBS
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 07:26:26 AM »
I have the same issue - and I have pretty much just decided to live with it.  I have had too many cases of razor burn and still not smooth.  I have had slight success by pulling the skin upward toward the crown of the head, which is basically pulling the stubble area up on the bony area, it is smoother but still not 100%.
SlyBeard

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
I have a slight scar there from an incedent when i was younger where i had to be on a breathing tube. The bandage holding it in place was just a bit too tight or something, and somehow caused a scar. Anyway, above that i can get shaved just fine, but below is a whole other story.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline _Dan_

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 08:33:59 PM »
I have the same issue - and I have pretty much just decided to live with it.  I have had too many cases of razor burn and still not smooth.  I have had slight success by pulling the skin upward toward the crown of the head, which is basically pulling the stubble area up on the bony area, it is smoother but still not 100%.

I actually gave that a go yesterday and it did help a little but yeah still not perfect. Just one of those things where im a bit OCD about it with every other spot being smooth....despite knowing that even having a minimal bit of extra stubble there isn't actually noticeable by anyone else who just happened to look at you

Offline Senjurekaz

• สโบเบท
  • Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 10:46:42 PM »
I also have the opinion is like this, and then rush to do it urgently.

Enter your email address: