Author Topic: I...simply hate changes  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
I...simply hate changes
« on: March 11, 2012, 02:05:48 PM »
Saturday, 9:10 AM Call from my boss: "Paul, you're needed at work. come ASAP!"
Bus leaves at 9:40, grabbed my things and left. Last time I shaved was on Friday at 6 PM.
Went to work all day long plus sunday morning. got home Sunday at 4:05 AM. I touched my head and it was all a mess! I hated all about the sandpaper feeling, it was like I had hair, I hated the black shadow and stuff. I went and shaved it all down! I didn't care a bit that I was dead tired plus I woke everybody up, I just had to wait no longer till I shave it down!
I'm a daily shaver, I always use to shave it after 22-26 hours, so now it was 34! damn, a tough time. blade was clogging every time, I was dead tired, plus water a bit red due to blood comming from my nose ( I guess it was due to tiredness). I shave it down before I knew it, and when I touched my head I was like "Evrika! Smoothness!!".Damn, that's the best feeling I could ever get! I simply hate hair.
First thing I woke up my GF saif: You've got a blood spot on the back your head. That means I nicked myself a bit, strange thing I do not remember it at all. I was just too tired.
Now, my dome is preety irritated, but I know time will heal it. I shaved it again after like 18 hours ( at around 9:30 PM on Saturday) and everything went ..okay. It's still preety irritated, but I'm preety sure that within 3-4 days it'll be gone and back to normal. There's a pic of it:

It doesn't look that  bad, but it feels preety..irritating ( Everytime I touch it with the hood or so).
Now, the whole point is: I love baldness, I hate the full head of hair, and I extra hate changes! ( My life runs by my own rules, and every day has its schedule. of cours, not the saturday day.
Thanks for reading my long post.
P.S: I've got an awefully headache

be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
Re: I...simply hate changes
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 05:04:04 PM »
Hope you feel better Paul , itused tohappen to me occassionally on call at night accept it do it when ur less tired its safer

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 05:38:54 PM »
I'm with you. I've actually carried my electric with me for times when i knew it would be tough to keep the dome smooth.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 02:01:19 AM »
thanks for your support.
I also usually get a "trip kit" when I'm gone for more than one day, but....this time just happened :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter