Author Topic: who helped you to move along  (Read 4980 times)

Offline DJ_Bald

• Super Sly
  • Letting it shine !
Re: who helped you to move along
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »
me, myself and I(and encouragement from the wife as well) 
I also lurked on this board on and off...
Shave your head.....free your mind.

Offline Eweb

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »
Definitely my Uncle Jeff (has MPB and really short hair)...

My Aunt owns a beauty salon, and every year for christmas she gets all the women real fancy hair products and all the men different gels and stuff, she also styles all the women's hair for them... its really nice... But this past year, we didn't get gifts for everyone, and I kind of jokingly asked her where my special hair growth shampoo was?? Well my Uncle just said to me, "Eric, just go with it and keep it short, chicks dig it  O0."

Offline dave523

• Still not really used to being a bald dude and nose looks huge since baldness :-(
  • Sly Jr.
  • Result 26 march 2009
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »
Here's a question.  Who, besides those on this site,  helped you to move along the path to being bald or clippershaved? "Mother Nature" or "MPB" does not count as a  valid response.  I mean a real person.  Did someone (wife, barber girlfriend, co-worker, etc.) say something or encourage you to either shave or clippershave when you were "on the fence", or even before you realized it was time for a new hairstyle, that inched toward baldness?  Or, was it solely the contacts on this site that encouraged you?

Wel i am not bald yet, but might be soon. But i got sick of people encouraging me to get a HT or hairwork on another site where guys who fear being bald (like me) hung round. Found this site a year ago and chitchatted here some time, but then left and followed my own route. Returned here when i realised that imight be destined to be a bald guy in the short or long run.

Enter your email address: