Author Topic: Just had my nipples pierced  (Read 26086 times)

Offline SimplySly

• Sly and Bearded
  • Ad Free Elite
  • Sly Jr.
Re: Just had my nipples pierced
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2015, 07:20:14 AM »
Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:34 AM »
Nick, I just keep seeing your septum piercing on a cold winter day when the nose is running and drops falling off each bead!  Lol But I know that you like it and your others.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:20:49 AM by mrzed »

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2015, 04:18:31 PM »

Nick, I just keep seeing your septum piercing on a cold winter day when the nose is running and drops falling off each bead!  Lol But I know that you like it and your others.

Had the septum piercing for 4 months - never had any runny nose problem. Always enjoy flipping the horseshoe up and down when necessary. 

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2015, 06:33:46 PM »
Mr. Jules, good the hear from you.  I thought you may have left our board.
SlyBeard

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
Yes, Nick. Welcome back.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2015, 07:38:35 AM »
Thanks for welcome, chaps.

Always very much part of the Sly Bald Guys community.  :) Last month, had my 3rd sly birthday. Been sly bald and a happy SBG member since March 2012. Going sly led to other changes too. The beard, the handlebar moustache, some piercings and ink. All great changes in Mr Jules' life. And in the last year, had a few other interesting discoveries, too.

Celebrated my 3rd sly bald birthday in Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you want to see my bald adventures - made a travel doc for YouTube. See if you can spot the septum piercing in some of the clips.

Mr Jules' bald and bearded adventures in South America here:

(sound required)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2015, 12:41:55 AM »
Thanks for welcome, chaps.

Always very much part of the Sly Bald Guys community.  :) Last month, had my 3rd sly birthday. Been sly bald and a happy SBG member since March 2012. Going sly led to other changes too. The beard, the handlebar moustache, some piercings and ink. All great changes in Mr Jules' life. And in the last year, had a few other interesting discoveries, too.

Celebrated my 3rd sly bald birthday in Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you want to see my bald adventures - made a travel doc for YouTube. See if you can spot the septum piercing in some of the clips.

Mr Jules' bald and bearded adventures in South America here:

(sound required)

I tried to watch your video but it says that it is blocked by SME because of copyright issues!

I found BA to be really strange.  It looked a lot like a U.S. city of the 1950's - but badly in need of paint!  Everything was a little decayed and poorly maintained.  The waiters in the restaurants were kind of haughty, even rude.  Someone explained the attitude of the people of BA to me like this; "The people who live in BA are mostly of Italian extraction but they speak Spanish and all of them wish that they were French"!

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2015, 04:41:32 AM »
Doh .. forgot - my video has copyright issues and cannot be viewed in the US, China and Germany. For everyone else, enjoy the film.

Agree with your sentiments about BA. Overall Argentina is a country which has gently declined over the last 100 years. After the First World War, economically it was on a par with the US.

Still I enjoyed my visit there and neighbouring Chile, too.

Enter your email address: