Author Topic: Urlacher gets a hair transplant  (Read 11208 times)

Offline Calvo1029

• Sly Jr.
Re: Urlacher gets a hair transplant
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 08:19:30 PM »
He looks SO much better bald.

I would hold him up as an example to our balding friends on the fence.

And I saw a lot of women commenting online on this, and they all said better bald.

I agree he should do what's good for him, but making this seem realistic for most bald dudes is unrealistic.

Despite their prowess on the field, tell me who looks more threatening...Urlacher or..

or even the other football

If only I could figure out how to get rid of the hair that still comes back...

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
Re: Urlacher gets a hair transplant
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 12:57:52 PM »
 Once you go down the hair transplant route you're stuck taking propecia and rogaine for the rest of your life.It's not worth the side effects of having damaged libdo. One other thing they don't tell you is you will have to back and back for surgery as your natural hair falls out anyway!!. I have seen some guys on the hair network going back for their 4th and 5th surgery.  Just my opinion if guys want to go down that route best of luck to them but it's not a case of one magic surgery and our hair is back .I wouldn't be surprised if he was using hair fibers as well.You don't get that luck from one operation .But if he is happy best of luck to him
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:28:04 PM by kerryman »
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Enter your email address: