Author Topic: For you lurkers...  (Read 28386 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
For you lurkers...
« on: September 10, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »
Thanks for checking out Sly Bald Guys!

Feel free to lurk as long as you want, but let me share some of the cool things about becoming a member.

1.  We never spam!
2.  There are boards that are hidden to guests/lurkers and can only be seen by members.
3.  There are special discounts to Sly Bald Guys shirts and gear that get released to members only.
4.  There are special discounts to head shaving products that can only be given to members .
5.  It's FREE!

So, go ahead and register, pick a cool name, and let us know a little about you.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
Re: For you lurkers...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »

Can someone tell me how to start a new thread?

I would like to find out how everyone else edeals with hed bumps. I would bring it up as a new thread but I can't figure out how to get it out there. Thanks. Guys.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
Re: For you lurkers...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 06:38:10 AM »
Thanks for checking out Sly Bald Guys!

Feel free to lurk as long as you want, but let me share some of the cool things about becoming a member.

1.  We never spam!
2.  There are boards that are hidden to guests/lurkers and can only be seen by members.
3.  There are special discounts to Sly Bald Guys shirts and gear that get released to members only.
4.  There are special discounts to head shaving products that can only be given to members .
5.  It's FREE!

So, go ahead and register, pick a cool name, and let us know a little about you.

I don't recall seeing spam on this site which is really appreciated!

I can think of another site (I won't mention names), that seems to get bombarded all the time, which does detract from the experience.

Thanks Tyler!
MikeC