Author Topic: Tanning problem!  (Read 2338 times)

Offline JoeBloggs

• Learning the way of Sly
Tanning problem!
« on: August 31, 2017, 01:27:57 PM »
Ok guys a bit of a random question. I've been bald for a few years now, my scalp is clear with no hair growth, I just got back from a holiday, tanned the rest of me (safely of course) used factor 30 on my scalp but had absolutely no tan there at the end of my holiday, I didn't burn my scalp, I was careful, but my face went brown, leaving me with a line where my scalp was white and my face was brown! Not a great look.
I have tried fake tan and it doesn't take! Does anyone else have this problem and any suggestions for getting a bit of colour on my scalp to match my face?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Tanning problem!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
Hmm. I've never heard of anyone having this issue tanning their scalp. Do you have a picture you can show us?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tanning problem!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:37:52 PM »
Sounds like you did not use sun block on your face . Naturally they don't  look the same. Or did I miss read you?
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline JoeBloggs

• Learning the way of Sly
Re-Tanning Problem!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:56:11 AM »
Yeah sorry I was a bit vague on that one, used factor 30 on face too as well as head, but just ended up with a tanned face and a line where my old hairline was next to a white shiny head....tried fake tan and it just doesn't take.