Author Topic: what is your footwear of choice?  (Read 18767 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: what is your footwear of choice?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
I mostly wear nike air max summit or other (pink,black and white, I love 'em)
but, I have some cute ballet pumps (black pair, white pair) got them a couple of weeks ago, thought I should get both colours,
bought some new red shoes on thursday (I liked em when I saw them)
I have some blue and pink puma that I wear,
colder weather, I have a few pairs of boots (flats or heels dependant on where I'm going and if a lot of walking is involved)
some cute pink shoes with diamantes on them , slingbacks, if ya know what they are
some gawjuss red stilettos's (I've only ever worn them around the house, but I love them so much) when I wear them, it would probably make me taller than most of you,
and my most favourite pair are red and glittery and I get called Dorothy when I wear them.
I LOVE Mary Janes (no idea why!!)

I have loads more, but I'm a woman, and that's what we do, no sense in trying to work out why, it just is...  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »
Never ask a woman about shoes ...  >:D

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
i've been wearing K-swiss classics since the 7th grade...so about 27+ years or so with no end in sight.....now that i'm back in florida...been wearing my croc's flip flops and reef sandals...  O0
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
i've been wearing K-swiss classics since the 7th grade...so about 27+ years or so with no end in sight.....now that i'm back in florida...been wearing my croc's flip flops and reef sandals...  O0

my god!! either you had really big feet when you were little, or ya feet are tiny!!  :o
either way, bet them k-swiss are smelling like a bit o'swiss cheese by now... >:D
still, least they were value for money....
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »

my god!! either you had really big feet when you were little, or ya feet are tiny!!  :o
either way, bet them k-swiss are smelling like a bit o'swiss cheese by now... >:D

beauty, brains, and quick witted. i am in love :@`

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 09:05:12 PM »
Winter, western boots 90% of the time, dress shoes if I have to dress up, summer time tennis shoes.  Sometimes western boots.  Tony Llama's are my brand of choice for boots, Nike's for tennis shoes.  You'll never see me in sandals unless I'm at the beach. Never found them comfortable. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:07:49 PM by VFRWolf »
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 09:47:07 PM »

magma?? are you still ticked off about your post that i reported which insulted americans???...that you are still months later trying to take childish cheap shots at me? grow up and get over it...
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 10:00:19 PM »

magma?? are you still ticked off about your post that i reported which insulted americans???...that you are still months later trying to take childish cheap shots at me? grow up and get over it...

Yikes!  I must have missed all this stuff or just missed the threads and posts.  I hope ya'll are just joking around.  ??? If not it's not all that is it that we can't be cool with each other?   :-\ 

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 01:48:58 AM »

Yikes!  I must have missed all this stuff or just missed the threads and posts.  I hope ya'll are just joking around.  ??? If not it's not all that is it that we can't be cool with each other?   :-\ 

Yes cant we all just hit a bong, I mean get along O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 02:08:01 AM »

Mary Janes, Hit a Bong...are shoes code word for something else now a days?  Man, I can't keep up and I thought 30 wasn't that old!   :px
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 02:23:30 AM »

Kajun hunny, I think it's time you went and got yourself a sense of humour. It's waaaaaaaaaay overdue. I'm sure I've seen them advertised on ebay. I'll pay the p & p (probably be pretty expensive, you're gonna be needing a BIG one!)  :/O

Oh, and FYI, seeing as you asked, no Kajun, I'm not pissed with you for reporting that post. I'd completely forgotten about it, so why you would choose to bring that up is beyond me. Methinks tis you that needs to get over it.
and childish? moi?!!
yeah, you're right, I am... so "Na, na, na, na na!!"   :P :P :D

hmm, how long till this post is taken away, I wonder...

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 02:27:45 AM »

Hey  bro, I think you left yourself wide open for that one and MB just happened to be the first one to get ya on it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 04:42:27 AM »
To get this thread back in the right direction

Personal: Adidas\any skate shoe
Casual: White Adidas or Lug Boots
Athletic: Adidas
Wrestling: Adidas
Sandal: Adidas, both flipflop and 2 strap sport sandal
Workboot: CAT
Summer Shoe: Croc Off Road

I have an incredibley messed up foot, it's a size 8/8.5 with the width of a 9, and Adidas seems to be the brand that has the wides width. I also noticed that skate shoes are very wide.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Bald_freak

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »

Mary Janes, Hit a Bong...are shoes code word for something else now a days?  Man, I can't keep up and I thought 30 wasn't that old!   :px

Yeah, these damn kids nowadays wit all thier slang!!!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 04:02:21 PM »
Work(police):  Justin black western Trooper boots
Everything else but working out:  cowboy(western) boots, both dress/casual and work

running/working out:  Nike