Author Topic: 10 lb weight setting at the computer !  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
10 lb weight setting at the computer !
« on: February 16, 2013, 07:04:07 PM »
I am old , tired, and goodlooking !  I get up in the morning and look in the mirror and say damm, can't wait for tomorrow I get better looking every day !  8)

Any ho I bought this 10 lb dumbell and I set at the computer and watch the tele and do some curl's with it !  To old to have other items to play with , but

darn my arms look good and helps my wrists, forearm's !  And I also watch my breathing  :*))  Try it ya just may like it !   O0

"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: 10 lb weight setting at the computer !
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »
Your a Legend Switch mate   W3!ght  Switchy Pumping Iron   :*))

r*% Oh Lord It's Hard To Be Humble When You Perfect In Every Way, I Can't Wait To Look In The Mirror Cause I Get Better Looking Each Day.... r*%

Offline John125

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: 10 lb weight setting at the computer !
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 04:26:42 AM »
That was an amazing progress. I am surprised after know that. Anyway i think that there are too many side effects of such way. It's cause to to weak your eye side and get bad effect for your health also.Beauty Salon Gold Coast
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:49:10 PM by John125 »

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 03:31:31 AM »
"to know me is too love me....I must be a hell of a man"......loved that song lol...