Author Topic: Headblade on sale this month at Walgreens  (Read 6860 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Headblade on sale this month at Walgreens
« on: January 07, 2013, 06:41:31 PM »
I was at Walgreens the other night and saw that Headblade replacement blades were $6.99 on sale through the 26th.  If you have a handful of coupons from Headblade, that's $5.99 each.

If you need other headblade products, use the links on this site for a 20% discount, but this Walgreen's discount is a lot better than 20% and there is no shipping charge, but there may be sales tax.

The Headblade sport was $9.99, but most of you probably have that already.  The Headslick was also $6.99.

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Re: Headblade on sale this month at Walgreens
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »
Just FYI (particularly to this Walgreen's thread) ... sales prices are up to each store (manager) to decide whether he/she wants to participate.

They may also set regular retail prices differently than corporate headquarters suggests.

That's one of the disadvantages of living in a heavy tourism town ... you've got to know (and avoid) the individual stores (Walgreen's, McDonald's, etc.) which cater to tourists (and charge higher prices) and those a bit further out which are more appreciative of their local trade.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline BBCnorthants

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 07:20:46 PM »
Where do you live FrontierGuy? Not the actual address, obviously :)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »
Orlando ... home to 5 of the top 10 most visited theme parks on the planet.  Yes, tourism is our lifeblood.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »
Orlando

You look like someone who is from Orlando(no offense intended)

Offline BBCnorthants

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
I like Orlando. I'm not into the parks but orlando is nice

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 07:20:27 AM »
I must say that every hotel I stayed in Kiss-a-me has been great! Back to topic, I'm still waiting for the ATX blades to be sold, I need new blades for my ATX Bad!! HeadBlade Man, where y'at?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
I must say that every hotel I stayed in Kiss-a-me has been great! Back to topic, I'm still waiting for the ATX blades to be sold, I need new blades for my ATX Bad!! HeadBlade Man, where y'at?

Here's a link to the 4 blade - http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=HB4&Category_Code=headcare&AFFIL=SkE09

Here's a link to the 6 blade - http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=HB6&Category_Code=headcare&AFFIL=SkE09
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline pjm789

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »
OP, glad I found your post since I was about to post the same info.  Seems the Walgreen's sale is on this month also.  Last night I picked up a spare ATX for $9.99 and a pack of 4-blades for $6.99.  Stock apparently was getting low.  Wish they carried the HeadLube lotions though, but great prices. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:45:40 PM by pjm789 »