Author Topic: Shave your head on national TV  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Shave your head on national TV
« on: February 11, 2007, 10:40:14 PM »
I saw this post on another head shaving board:
My name is Nicole and I am a producer for a new show, the host's name is Dr. Keith. We are looking for men who are balding and willing to shave their head live on TV.
If you know anyone who may be interested please call me directly 1-888-372-2569 x4205. Thanks!
If you get selected to shave on the show, let me know.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bronco

• Sly Jr.
  • My WigsforKids Donation
Re: Shave your head on national TV
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
I called the number figuring I'm shaving my head in a month for the St.Baldrick's charity I might as well see if I could get some TV exposure.

The number is real. However when you ask for Nicole at the extension given your told she left the show months ago. Oh well there went my 15 minutes of fame :(

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 02:58:49 PM »
Ok, the place that I found that post must have had false information.  They did something similar several months ago and I thought they might be doing it again.  Thanks for checking that out!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
That sucks!  I was multitasking reading the posting and grabing my phone to call :(

I wonder if Nicole's replacements is up to the same idea?
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Bronco

• Sly Jr.
  • My WigsforKids Donation
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
No I don't think so ar3inc . I called back this afternoon and was told the show was already done.

Enter your email address: