Author Topic: Need opinions from the younger guys...  (Read 13684 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Need opinions from the younger guys...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 05:49:09 PM »
I took propecia for a while back in 2003, but I didn't like the side effects when I drank so I stopped. I like my beer way too much ( :@` :@` :@` :@` :@`) to sacrifice it for hair.  It turned out my hair wasn't really falling out as fast as I thought, but I still didn't like my extreme widows peak.  I'm still a senior in college (25, been taking my time) and I thought it would be a drastic change, but its college and a great time to shave it.  I say go for it, I haven't had any negative reactions yet and I'm loving being bald more and more every day.

Dude, I feel you there, I mean who would rather have a OK head of hair (giving more credit to the affects of propecia than I think might be due, but I have never used it so) instead of the ability to drink a cold one one occasion? 

I mean, take the hair away from the guy and he is still a Man, take the Beer away from the Guy, now that is a crime against humanity [No man should have to live without beer if the decision is not his own]  B33r
Peace