Author Topic: SMP for Eyebrows  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
SMP for Eyebrows
« on: August 04, 2017, 10:36:24 PM »
Hi guys:

When I got sick last year and the medicine made my hair fall out they told me; "don't worry, it "should" come back".  Well, as I have told you before, it did come back but very thin and wispy.  So, Boo Hoo I am no longer BBC but BBN.

BUT - my eyebrows have barely returned and they are so thin and wispy you can hardly see them.

Does anyone know any SMP studios that do eyebrows?  I don't want to go to one of those "permanent makeup" joints and turn out looking like a Latina!

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: SMP for Eyebrows
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 11:26:51 AM »
Shave them.  I had the same issue - this is what i have been doing now for some years.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 01:31:53 PM »
Just my opinion, but not a fan of shaved eyebrows. How about dabbing a little temporary color on your eyebrows. Only takes about 5 minutes.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 01:15:02 AM »
Are they different from the picture in your profile? If not, they look fine.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »
Hi Tyler:  Yes, they are no longer like the photo.  Now they are thin, sparse and colorless.

And, I am not a fan of the shaved eyebrows.

I saw one guy who had the permanent makeup tattooing done to his eyebrows, and eyelids.  I thought it looked really fake.  That is why I am wondering if anyone knows of an SMP artist who will do eyebrows.

I know of one guy down in Key West that does it but he wants $1,200 for a single visit!!!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 02:24:31 PM »
You could try one of those temporary tattoos kind of as a trial run.  In my opinion, it will look more like the ladies that use make-up to draw on eyebrows, because you would not have the 3-d look.  I would hate to see you go to the expense to be disappointed.
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 09:49:54 PM »
I think it would look artificial.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »
Glasses would help give you a focus other than eyebrows. The tattoo as any tattoo will fade and blur over time and as you get older should get lighter but wont.  Coloring what you have seems like the best option.
shine and share