Author Topic: Need some help....  (Read 14331 times)

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
Re: Need some help....
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 07:02:03 PM »
Looking sly KC.  Looks good
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »
Hey Guys, I couldn'nt stand it any longer and decided I could not wait until Friday night. 

See, this is what happens.  And another obsession begins!!

It looks great -- and yes, shaving does get faster.   It goes a lot quicker once you get the hang of it, and shaving off one day's growth is a lot faster than shaving off all that hair the first time.

I'm a CPA, too, BTW.  Who says accountants can't look cool?? 8) 8) O:O O:O

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 07:40:06 PM »
Thanks RazorX.  You are a wealth of information and a true "Crusader for SLYness".  I must say that alot of your input helped push me over the edge.  It's good to know another SLY CPA brother.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »
Thanks RazorX.  You are a wealth of information and a true "Crusader for SLYness".  I must say that alot of your input helped push me over the edge.  It's good to know another SLY CPA brother.

It's like I always say -- just because I'm an accountant doesn't mean I have to look the part!! O:O

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 12:21:27 AM »
Hey Guys, I couldn'nt stand it any longer and decided I could not wait until Friday night.  So, I told my wife that I was going to go trim my hair and ask her if she wanted to help.  She told me that I didn't have enough hair to trim but I told her that I was really going "get a haircut" and a short discussion began and I think she thought that I was crazy.  I had said several times that I was going to shave, but I didn't she took me as seriously as I was.

Well, after the initial shock, she is supportive, but still is not quite sure about it.  It feels great.  I thought that it wouldn't be as big of a change as it seems right not.  The "Shave" took all of about 20 minutes.  I'm hope it gets faster.

Now, I just have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm a CPA and am working at a client's office this week.  It should be interesting.  Let me know your thoughts on the new pic. O0 :*))

Hi KC,
congratulations on making the move to sly....it looks great on you.....I know when i finally made the decision to go forward I wanted to do it sooner than I was able to....I am now less than 2 weeks into shaving and will never go back...I look forward to my daily shave

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
looks good KC! congrats of going sly! O0
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 05:47:41 AM »
Amazing!  No regrets...great transformation.  You look SLY and confident!! O0

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 07:00:34 AM »
Congrats KC! You definitely rock the look. Glad you made the move sooner. Liberating isn't it? Give your wife some time, she'll get used to it.

WELCOME TO THE SLY SIDE!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
And yet another brother who fretted with whether to do it or not... only to find that he looks awesome.  KC, you look like a natural, and very confident to boot.  Glad you made the move, and that you ditched the Not Yet Sly name; you are definitely SLY now!  O0
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
And yet another brother who fretted with whether to do it or not... only to find that he looks awesome.  KC, you look like a natural, and very confident to boot.  Glad you made the move, and that you ditched the Not Yet Sly name; you are definitely SLY now!  O0

Fence-sitters, take notice.  Those who dare to try are rarely disappointed with the results.  Quite the contrary, in fact.    8) 8)

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 04:13:22 PM »
Well I just got home from my first day out with the SLY look.  Pretty much a non-event.  I was at the office early (like always at 7:00 am).  Our office doesn't offically open till 8:15.

Since I've been working out of the office this week, only 1 person had arrived before I had to head out to the client I have been working at.  This was a young lady (about 25 or so).  She said "Oh, you got your hair cut?
How anti-clamactic!  No one at my client's office even mentioned it.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
Well I just got home from my first day out with the SLY look.  Pretty much a non-event.  I was at the office early (like always at 7:00 am).  Our office doesn't offically open till 8:15.

Since I've been working out of the office this week, only 1 person had arrived before I had to head out to the client I have been working at.  This was a young lady (about 25 or so).  She said "Oh, you got your hair cut?
How anti-clamactic!  No one at my client's office even mentioned it.

There's always Monday!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
Tyler, you're probably right.  I think I just expected a bigger reaction.

Hey, you're new picture in great.  Totally cool and SLY. !B@

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »

Thanks!  8)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »
Tyler, you're probably right.  I think I just expected a bigger reaction.

Hey SlyKC, maybe there was no reaction because sly looks so natural on ya O:O

Ditto on the sophisticated sly look there Tyler O0
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 04:48:08 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost