Author Topic: Went for it today...  (Read 7931 times)

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
Re: Went for it today...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »
Ian,
It's great that you're chick didn't have anything to say. I guess she had nothing to protest about. She must like the new Sly you. That's cool!!!
And give it time for your head to toughen up a bit. In no time it will be a breeze shaving the dome smooth and slick.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:14:21 AM by BaldBen »

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 12:34:15 AM »
OK just a little update,now i have been shaving it for 4 days.This morning my g/f still after not noticing said 'your head looks shiny' so i had to confess to her what i had been upto.I shave with the grain not against at the moment so still a shadow there but much smoother than before.
Her comments were along the lines of 'oooh its like a babys bottom' & 'Sexy' so it looks like another win for the baldies/Sly

Just thought i would let you all know  O0

I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »
OK just a little update,now i have been shaving it for 4 days.This morning my g/f still after not noticing said 'your head looks shiny' so i had to confess to her what i had been upto.I shave with the grain not against at the moment so still a shadow there but much smoother than before.
Her comments were along the lines of 'oooh its like a babys bottom' & 'Sexy' so it looks like another win for the baldies/Sly

Hell yeah man, good for you!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »

WoooohhoooooOoooo!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 03:22:37 AM »

Hot Damn!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 03:33:53 AM »
OOh Yeah O0 O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 07:03:20 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
Way to go, bro!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt