Author Topic: Thinking about shaving it off  (Read 8659 times)

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
Re: Thinking about shaving it off
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 06:57:29 AM »
 O0 Welcome, Jeremy. I echo what all the other guys have said: give it a try. Judging from your pics, the look will suit you; don't be apprehensive about scrawny+bald. It's a great cpeombination. And you've got the chin , cheekbones, and head shape to carry it off. Many others have been where you are now. Read through the posts; you'll notice that most guys who give slyness a chance, stick with it. Let's know your decision and send us your before  and after pics. All best, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
Hey Jeremy, I'm with the rest of the guys.....go for it!  It was the best thing I ever did for my self-image.  And my wife eventually got used to it.   ;D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »
welcome barron. judging by the name, you are be right at home here.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 11:45:14 PM »
Welcome Beer Barron!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 01:05:25 PM »
Welcome Jeremy.  Do what makes you feel comfortable.  If you are worried about the inevitable I say go for it bro.  It will only make you feel better about yourself and you will stop thinking of it so much.  It will most likely give you confidence you never knew you had.   O0

Offline WorldRallyFan

• Brand New Baldy
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 04:24:49 PM »
Welcome Jeremy and Beer Barron! I agree with the option of cutting it on a friday, gives you some time to tan the dome over the weekend so it'll blend.  Hope you join the club!
Zen and the Art of Being Sly