Author Topic: products useage after head heave  (Read 8942 times)

Offline erikwillke

• Sly Jr.
Re: products useage after head heave
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
  I encourage you to post in the Introductions topic so everyone gets to know you. You've got a great Sly look.

Thanks brother.  I will.

KenTL

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »
My routine is fairly new but I've been happy with it so far. I'm a big believer in the importance of sunblock, but I hate the greasy feeling of it.  So I've been using a daily face moisturizer with SPF 20  - Neutrogena triple protect face lotion for men. Goes on very easy and use it on my face and dome.

Offline erikwillke

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 10:50:14 PM »
So I've been using a daily face moisturizer with SPF 20  - Neutrogena triple protect face lotion for men. Goes on very easy and use it on my face and dome.

Will definitely have to try that.  Sounds pretty good.

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 03:01:49 AM »
That stuff is great! so light on the dome.

Offline valldo

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »
So I've been using a daily face moisturizer with SPF 20  - Neutrogena triple protect face lotion for men. Goes on very easy and use it on my face and dome.

Will definitely have to try that.  Sounds pretty good.

SPF20 is definetely not enough for me, at least now in summer. Temperature was just under 100 today and the sun was unforgiving...they say it's getting worse towards the weekend, well over 100
I use at least an SPF50. I was at the beach yesterday and I applied it every 15-20 minutes and always after getting out of the water...although I spent most of the day in the water