Author Topic: Harrys  (Read 3246 times)

Offline matt548

• Sly Jr.
Harrys
« on: March 08, 2017, 08:25:43 AM »
Hey all! Has anyone ever tried/used Harrys razors? I hear the ad on pandora all the time and saw them for sale at Target. Just wondering if they are good for shaving the noggin!

Offline T_PH_R

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Harrys
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 05:57:36 PM »
I've tried Harry's and I am not a fan. I was cut so many times I had to revert to my old razor half way. They're cheap for a reason. Never again.

Offline tbelot

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »
 ;D
Hey all! Has anyone ever tried/used Harrys razors? I hear the ad on pandora all the time and saw them for sale at Target. Just wondering if they are good for shaving the noggin!

Appreciate the question.  I've been using Harry's for a few years and have had pretty good luck with them.  They perform better than Mach 3 on the head.  Maybe it's the additional two blades.  I'm a fan, but you have to try for yourself and see what works for you.  Hope that helps.  Cheers!

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 09:10:40 AM »
NO, Don't use them on your head. It can cut you badly like a potato peeler.  You may get good shaves with it but it is a matter of time before this razor slices into you. It is the way the bottom of the razor is designed it can allow to much skin to go under it.  I tied them and was using them for a while and one day it just sliced off about a 1" square of skin. I wrote to the company they refunded me for the blades but it is a bad design ...don't use it on your head...
shine and share

Offline tbelot

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:52:42 AM »
Sorry to see your bad experience.  Yeeouch!  Hope it healed up quickly.

Offline xabydaddy

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 09:04:15 AM »
I haven't heard many good real life reviews of Harry's.

Enter your email address: